Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic and GI Surgical Services at a Glance
Conditions treated – and the treatments offered – by Washington University Hepatobiliary-Pancreatic and Gastrointestinal (HPB-GI) surgeons include:
- Liver surgery for benign and malignant conditions
- Treatment of hepatocellular cancer (hepatoma)
- Metastatic cancer to liver (colorectal and other cancers)
- Pancreas surgery for benign and malignant conditions
- Pancreatic cancer
- Pancreatic cysts
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Benign and malignant conditions of the biliary tract
- Treatment of cholangiocarcinoma
- Treatment of biliary injuries
Ryan C. Fields, M.D.
William G. Hawkins, M.D.
David C. Linehan, M.D.
Steven M. Strasberg, M.D.